Are you a new client seeking a therapist? Please check the Therapists tab to see if any of our therapists are taking new clients and reach out to them directly. If none of our therapists are taking new clients, please see the Resources tab for resources on finding a therapist.
Update June 2021:
We are being cautiously optimistic and working to maintain health and safety protocols to continue to reduce the chance of spreading COVID19 in our community and among clients. Some of our therapists will be gradually rolling out in-person sessions over the coming weeks and months.
In-person sessions will be available on a limited basis at first. It is likely that I will have a “hybrid” model (some in-person sessions and some virtual sessions) long-term. Thus, telehealth sessions will continue to be offered- as long as your insurance plan covers it I’m happy to continue doing telehealth sessions if that is your preference. If in-person sessions are your preference, we will talk about how we can work towards safely seeing each other in person consistently.
Those who are seen more frequently and would prefer in-person sessions will likely be required to do a combination of in-person and telehealth sessions at first due to limited availability of in-person sessions.
Beginning back with in-person sessions means that we will be needing more time between sessions to clean and ensure safety of the therapeutic space. This means that we will be reducing the hours that we see clients to accommodate this change. Thus, it is possible that we will not be able to meet with you as frequently as we have been. If the change in frequency of sessions is an issue, we can discuss options including referral to another therapist who may have more availability in their schedule or the option of being on my cancellation list to so you can be seen if others cancel.
At least at first, in-person sessions will only be available to those who have been fully vaccinated.
The typical guidelines regarding COVID19 will still stand: if you have COVID19 symptoms we will ask that you stay at home and we have a telehealth session instead if you are well enough. (Stay home or wherever you need to be- even if you get to the office and feel unwell before coming into the building and decide it’s best to have a phone call or telehealth session from your car, that’s fine as well).
The availability of in-person sessions may change depending on COVID19 surges, CDC/local health department guidelines, etc.
In-person session details and protocol:
Let your therapist know if you are not feeling well or are uncomfortable with an in person session at any time, we can have a telehealth/phone session instead if needed. There will be no cost or penalty for requesting a remote session instead of an in-person session.
Sam has recently moved to a new building at 4041 N. High St Suite 300H (on the 3rd floor), Columbus Oh 43214.
Please put on a mask and sanitize hands when entering the building. There is a hand sanitizer dispenser inside the main entrance by the mailboxes.
Even if you are vaccinated, we will ask that you keep a mask on while in the building and in my office to ensure the safety of others in the building until we have more concrete answers about the safety of having many people unmasked come through a building/office space in a short time-frame.
If you take the elevator, go to the 3rd floor. Turn left out of the elevator to the “Suite 300 waiting area” and wait for Sam in the waiting area. Sam will come out to the lobby to meet you and show you to the office.
If it is still recommended by health officials, Sam may take your temperature before or just after entering the building with a touchless thermometer. Please know that Sam may be confidentially tracking temperatures to ensure the safety of clients, for contact tracing, for the safety of others who enter the building, and for the safety of the community.
By setting appointments to being seen in person, you agree that:
You acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
You further acknowledge that Mantra Mental Health, LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 including efforts to disinfect space, reduce the number of people in the building and office, increase time between sessions as means of allowing the office to ventilate, and you agree to the following safety precautions for all clients including:
· Having temperature taken before entering the building if it is still recommended by health officials.
· Wearing mask at all times while in the building until further notice
· Sanitizing hands upon entering the building
· Washing hands after using the restroom
· By email or phone prior to entering the building: Informing Mantra Mental Health, LLC owner/therapist Samantha Bergstein if you feel sick and need to reschedule or have a telehealth session instead of in-person session
· Maintaining 6 feet of space between yourself and Mantra Mental Health, LLC therapist and any individuals you may encounter in the building.
· You further acknowledge that Mantra Mental Health LLC cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to, Mantra Mental Health staff, and other Mantra Mental Health clients and their families.
· Similarly to if you are having symptoms, if your therapist is having any symptoms she will also not be able to meet in-person. In this case, if Sam is well enough, you will be given the option to have a telehealth session or reschedule.
You will be asked to attest the following prior to your first in-person session:
I will only enter the building if:
• I voluntarily seek services provided by Mantra Mental Health, LLC and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my in-person appointment.
• I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell
• I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
• I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
• I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
• I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non- contagious by state or local public health authorities.
• I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• I will inform Mantra Mental Health, LLC therapist Samantha Bergstein as soon as possible if I develop COVID 19 symptoms or am diagnosed with the flu or COVID19.
• I understand that contact tracing may be required if I or another individual who has entered the building within the past 14 or more days is diagnosed with COVID19.
• I understand that future in-person sessions are not guaranteed and are dependent on safety recommendations and guidelines by our ethical board and local, state, and national health professionals, and clinician’s professional and personal needs.
You will also be asked to attest to this policy surrounding the Cancellation of In-Person Sessions:
· I understand that due to extra safety precautions taken by Mantra Mental Health, LLC to protect my safety during the Coronavirus/Covid-19 pandemic, Mantra Mental Health, LLC has limited numbers of in-person sessions. These in-person sessions require additional time allotment for cleaning and ventilation.
· I understand the cancellation policy:
The fee for a late cancellation (cancelling less than 24 hours before a telehealth session and less than 72 hours for an in-person session) is $50 unless you have Medicaid.
You will be charged the full fee of your session for a “no show” (not showing to a telehealth or in-person session as scheduled and not calling ahead of time to cancel. Your session is considered a no-show if you're 30 or more minutes late to your session and do not contact your therapist during that time) unless you have Medicaid.
· Requests to see therapist via telehealth instead of in-person will NOT result in a cancellation fee. Please let your therapist know as soon as possible if you would prefer a telehealth session.